Monday, June 20, 2016

VBS (Vacation Bible School)

VBS is that one thing we all have gone to or helped with it is always changing some years its cowboys then the next year it might be Island Paradise. This year the theme is Submerged with the key verse being Psalm 139:23-24 Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my concerns. See if there is any offensive way in me; lead me in the everlasting way. As far as themes go this will be quite an interesting and informational. I cannot wait to watch these kids learn and grow in Christ while also having lots of fun with them. I cannot wait to see what the recreation and snacks and stories are like but can wait a little more for the songs and dances. The First Graders will hopefully not be too wild but if they are I know it will still be a blast, because VBS is always fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment