Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Catching Sheep

This morning we got to take 2 of our sheep to the processor in Wellington. Taking them was the easy part, but catching them that is a completely different story. We decided to use the corral. We also, used a piece of gate to help us make our little corral smaller. The two sheep we wanted in the fenced in area. The first sheep we caught ,Lamb-chop, was used to being picked up so it was fairly easy to put him into the cage, even though he was really fat and heavy. Blackie on the other hand was scared out of her mind and tried jumping over our water bucket which made her soaking wet. Then she tried bucking her way out of the fence while Lamb-chop was staying still, going baa quietly.



Please share this blog with your friends and please give me feedback on whether you liked this post or not. The after pictures of lamb-chop mmm.

11 comments:

  1. I'm just glad we don't have pictures of me trying to carry Lamb-chop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - I would pay for those pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i would have loved to see pastor Steve carrying that lamb

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is so funny about the preacher carrying a lamb?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donald this is so cool! I'm friends with you mom and her side of the family. I'm not quite sure if I met you, if I had you would have be a baby. Anyway, I can't wait to hear about all your adventures - following your blog. Keep up the good work and I love the title you chose. God Bless. Vicky B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Especially the way you make them daddy mmmn.

      Delete
  7. Ok so I think aunty needs some lamb chops. Any way you can send some my way? Lol!
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete