Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Answers

1.  Each hen requires approximately 1 cubic foot of space.
2. 70" wide and 4'tall and 48"
3.Each side is 24"
4.69 and 2 eighths in inches
5.Yes 0.38535984 1.5" screw
6.9.640877319836105^inches
7.If you live in Childress 430.55 gallons and if you have a flying car.
8.So you know what you are doing
9. I would have planned much more than my dad and I did. Second I would have added an extra window we only had one which was 8" inches on each side. Third I would have put nests on each side and added a 3rd floor, for roosts. Next I would put it outside of the llama pen next to the barn. I also would have given it a paint job with chickens on the side and put a hot wire around it.
Sources: Ask.com and Google


We decided to make an actual omellete to see if answer 6 is actually right using a 6" pan but, it was about 3.6" off so my math was actually wrong.

5 comments:

  1. why would you put it outside of the llama pen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That way the llamas and sheep won't get into the coop.

      Delete
  2. Great answers.. glad I found where you put this information. This will be a learning experience for me too. I have never participated in a 'blog' before. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are learning as we go, Shirley. Hopefully blogging will be fun and educational.

      Delete
  3. Umm, that is an amazing looking omelette. I think you should blog about how you made it so perfectly, omelets are hard to master! :)

    ReplyDelete