Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Reading the Bible in 90 days

              My dad and I decided to start reading the bible in 90 days starting today. You can feel free to join us. I will be blogging about my bible reading daily and my dad, will have his own blog for his bible reading. There is a link at the bottom to both my dads blog and the reading plan.
             This all started when Dad told me that he wanted to read the bible with me in 90 days. He asked if I would do it with him. I said okay can you give me a plan. Then my mom said that she could get one. But there weren't any 90 day plans so, my dad said we could use the 365 day plan and read 4 of those every day; because, 365 divided by 4 is 91ish. Dad asked me saying where in the bible do you want to start. I replied saying how about in Genesis then we can go through the rest of the Old Testament then the New Testament.


http://12pagesaday.wordpress.com/

http://www.biblegateway.com/reading-plans/comprehensive?version=NIV

3 comments:

  1. That's a big challenge! Can't wait to see what you learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read what you learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, Donald! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete